There are 4 levels of contributor achievement:
- Bronze - 10,000 Engagement points
- Silver - 20,000 Engagement points
- Gold - 40,000 Engagement points
- Platinum - 60,000 Engagement points
Top Contributor achievement levels are based on your lifetime points (they don't reset after any period of time).
But, wait - there's more!
You can earn other fun ribbons and badges through a number of participation avenues with ACMP and ACMP Connect, including:
- Earning your Certified Change Management ProfessionalTM (CCMPTM) credential
- Serving on a global ACMP board or committee
- Being a loyal member of ACMP for one or more years
- Speaking at a live or virtual event
- Attending events like CHG MGMT Insight or Global Connect
- Leading an ACMP Connect Chapter
- Serving as an ACMP Connect Community Facilitator
- And more!
You can see all the badges you have earned and can earn by visiting My Profile > My Contributions > Achievements. Earned badges appear in full color, while achievable badges appear slightly transparent. Hover over each badge to learn how it can be earned! When other community members visit your Achievements page, they'll see only badges that you have earned.